By using this website you have agreed and accepted the following conditions:
1. Rapid Nutrition PLC and its related entities accept no responsibility for the entirety or accuracy of any of the information
contained on or accessed through this site and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose and Users should
make their own judgments about those matters. To the extent permitted by law, Rapid Nutrition PLC and its related entities exclude all liability
for loss or damage arising from the use of or reliance on the information contained or accessed through this website whether or not caused by
any disregard on the part of Rapid Nutrition or its customers or agents.
2. Information or materials that are pornographic, offensive or unsuitable for minors’ access or otherwise having criminal or violent nature may be
available through this site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites. Rapid Nutrition PLC and its related entities make no representations as to the appropriateness of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
3. You assume all risks associated with use of the Site including, but not limited on:
3.1 the risk of your computer, data or software being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated through the Site or
your access to it; or
3.2 the risk that the content of this Site and linked websites abides with the laws of any country outside Australia.
4. Your use of this Site may be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring.
5. Unauthorised access or use of this Site could result in criminal prosecution.
1. In some parts of the website, Rapid Nutrition will ask you for personal information, including your email address. Rest assured that the
information you provided will only be used for the purposes stated and will not be disclosed beyond Rapid Nutrition without your consent.
2. Rapid Nutrition may use your nominated email address for administrative reasons; otherwise, we will not use your e-mail address for any
other purpose, and will not disclose it without your consent.
3. Rapid Nutrition logs the following information for statistical purposes:
3.1 your IP address;
3.2 the time and date of your visit to the site;
3.3 the pages you’ve accessed and documents you’ve downloaded; and
3.4 the type of browser you used.
Rapid Nutrition also logs all files downloaded from our website to analyse usage.
4. No attempt will be made to identify the users or their browsing activities except, in the improbable event of an investigation, where a law
enforcement agency may employ a warrant to inspect our logs. Rapid Nutrition, to the extent legally possible, will not discharge any detailed
information from these logs.
5. Your web browser will need to accept cookies to access certain features of the Site. The Rapid Nutrition website uses both single-session
cookies and persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain between browser sessions and are used to customise a user’s web experience, for
instance to provide a customised home page. Single-session cookies are short-lived; they are used only during a browsing session and may
expire when you leave your browser.
6. The information you provide through the website will be kept secure within Rapid Nutrition. If you wish to reach Rapid Nutrition regarding
All of the material on this web site is © Copyright Rapid Nutrition PLC and its related entities 2019.
The information on this site may be downloaded onto a drive or printed for your personal use provided that you include this copyright notice on each copy and that you make no modifications to any of the pages and do not use any of the information in any other work or publication whatsoever whether it is electronic or paper-based. No part of the information may be circulated or copied for any commercial purpose.